- "Absolutely magic to wear" - Bobbi Taylor ('Lullaby' scarf)
- "My beautiful 'Oh La La' scarf arrived this morning. Fantastic yellows and autumnal colours with navy! I love it!" - Kathryn Joyce-Whyte (Ireland)
- "My order has arrived and I am very pleased with it. I love the print and the colour is very flattering, it's beautiful on. It will be one of my favourite things." (silk scarf "Marionettes") - Patricia O'Donoghue (Ireland)
- "I am delighted with my new Jokamin scarf. I chose the beautiful "Marionettes" limited edition design. What drew me to this scarf was the symbolism behind these endearing characters on strings . The scarf feels exquisite to touch, made from luxurious 100% Silk crepe-de-chine. I also love the colour palette; moody blues with pops of white , mustard yellow and vermillion . They suit my wardrobe and enhance any outfit. - Orla Harding (Ireland)
- "I first came across JOKAMIN items in Atrium , Powerscourt Town Centre, Dublin. My first purchase in the brand was "Marionettes" ,a large silk scarf with beautiful greens and greys. The silk is a beautiful quality. It is my favourite scarf. I love wearing it. My daughter has requested that I leave it to her in my will !! I then purchased the "Oh La La" silk scarf in the large size. I love the mustard colouring in this piece . It gives a lovely lift to my winter wardrobe. On exploring www.jokamin.com, I enjoyed all the art work. I like the stillness in the images, so I bought the art book, an art doll "Past Present Future" and a print" Lullaby for a girl" I recommend looking at the website. It gives a comprehensive view of all the work available from this prolific artist and also an insight into her life." - Joan Nunan (Ireland)
- "I have been waiting for Joanna to unveil her newest form of Art and the wait is finally over..Ta-da!! Here they are in all their beauty, original Art on silk scarves..... I chose "Marionettes" and I could not have been more pleased with my purchase. I love and collect different pieces of Joanna's work, many which are close to my heart. I have always loved the painting "Marionettes" so I already had my heart set on this particular scarf. I love the colors used in the painting and now they are perfectly translated into wearable art. The feel and quality of the silk is beautiful and it has a nice weight to the fabric. The size is nice and generous and you can wear it in a variety of ways. If you fall in love with a design you should purchase one.. You will be happy that you did!!!" - Kathleen Magippinto (US)
- "I am delighted with my beautiful Irish/Polish/Japanese 'Marionettes' scarf. The design is quirky and original and the quality and finish are superb. The personalised packaging is a lovely touch." - Aine, Dublin (Ireland)
- "I have long been an admirer of Joanna's work and when she branched out into designing scarves I was very excited. I purchased a large sillk scarf called 'Jesters' for its lovely vivid colours and joyful images - it is a scarf that makes me smile even when it is not being worn as it hangs on the back of my bedroom door bringing a little bit of Joanna's quirky world into my daily life!
I enjoy the functionality of art and fashion working together and congratulate Joanna for managing to combine the two in a simply stunning high quality scarf
that I know I will treasure forever."
Cecilia Kareem (Ireland)